Download HYGINIST version 4.4.1 (January 2020) freeware
Watch the YouTube video demos first. Mouse right click on
DEMO of HYGINIST or on how to handle
undetectables with HYGINIST. Than select "Open in new tab".
The use of HYGINIST is free of charge.
If you are going to use HYGINIST more
often it is better to register.
- Click on Hyginwin.zip. to download the compressed installation. This cab file is about 5 MB.
- Save Hyginwin.zip on your system (e.g. in a folder C:\..\download). Unpack the .zip file (using explorer or winzip) and execute SETUP.EXE.
- Follow the setup instructions and press No if the system asks you
to replace newer files by older ones.
- SETUP will come up with a login screen in which System user is displayed. Fill out Your name, press Start and decide on registration.
- if HYGINIST is already installed and you want to upgrade to the current
version then download Hyginwin.xxx
- When downloading is completed, then rename the file extension .xxx to .exe
and copy this new version of HYGINWIN.EXE over the old one.
To update the context sensitive help of HYGINIST
- If HYGINIST is already installed and you want to download the latest help file, then click Hyginwin.chm
and place it in the HYGINIST directory.
HYGINIST 4.4 works fine with Windows 10 and earlier versions (32 and 64 bits).
Install WinHlp32 (http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=5143
is needed , if you want to use Hyginwin.hlp.