Download HYGINIST version 4.3.5 (January 2016) freeware
Watch the YouTube video demos first. Mouse right click on
DEMO of HYGINIST or on how to
handle undetectables with HYGINIST. Than select "Open in new tab".
The use of HYGINIST is free of charge. However if you are going to use HYGINIST more often it is better to register.
- Click on hyginwin.zip. to download the compressed installation. This zip file is about 5 MB.
- Save hyginwin.zip on your system (e.g. in a folder C:\..\download). Start with Explorer within the .zip SETUP.EXE
- Follow the installation instructions and press No if the system asked you
to decide to replace newer files by older ones.
- This installation will delete an earlier registration password.
- if HYGINIST is already installed and you want to upgrade to the current
version then download Hyginwin.xxx
- When downloading is completed, then rename the file extension .xxx to .exe
and copy this new version of HYGINWIN.EXE over the old one.
To update the context sensitive help of HYGINIST 4.3.1 and later
- If HYGINIST is already installed and you want to download the latest help file, then click Hyginwin.chm
and place it in the HYGINIST directory.
HYGINIST works fine with Windows 10 and earlier versions (32 and 64 bits). Install
is needed , if you want to use Hyginwin.hlp.